Possible Steps For Deleting History Wipe Clean from Windows 7
History Wipe Clean causes following error
Error 0x80070652, 0x0000010D, 0x80244017 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_DENIED Same as HTTP status 401 – the requested resource requires user authentication., 0x80240007 WU_E_INVALIDINDEX The index to a collection was invalid., 0x000000EC, 0x0000006F, 0x80240004 WU_E_NOT_INITIALIZED The object could not be initialized., 0x8024401F WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR Same as HTTP status 500 – an error internal to the server prevented fulfilling the request., 0x80244023 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 503 – the request was timed out waiting for a gateway., Error 0x80070003 – 0x20007, 0x80242011 WU_E_UH_TOOMANYDOWNLOADREQUESTS The update handler has exceeded the maximum number of download requests., 0x00000036, 0x80248005 WU_E_DS_INVALIDTABLENAME A table could not be opened because the table is not in the data store., 0x00000074, Error 0x8007002C – 0x4000D, 0x000000F9
Best Simple Steps To Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Windows System
Info About History Wipe Clean
History Wipe Clean is a malicious program which can easily infect any Windows System. This nasty threat is designed by some expert cyber criminals which silently invade any PC and sync deeply inside it. It is known for its hideous features which help it to remain undetected in the Windows System for a long time. Once it get executed in your computer then it will start a serious of malicious process which arise problems and put your Windows System in poor condition. In order to execute all its malicious operation, it make medication in the Windows System settings. Beside that, it also affect your default web browser and you must know that it can easily target the well known Internet Explorer. In order to protect your PC from such issue, you have to Uninstall History Wipe Clean soon.
How History Wipe Clean Invade Into Windows System ?
In order to invade its targeted Windows System, History Wipe Clean make use of deceptive ways. Spam email is one of the main source through which this infection can get inside your Windows System. Targeted user’s will get an email which contains a legitimate looking attachment. Maybe the attachment look legitimate but be aware because it contain activation code of this threat and opening the attachment will activate it in your Windows System. Beside that it also travel with free software package as addition or hidden file. Installing such freeware through default setting will also install its additional file in your Windows System. In addition, you should also refrain from visiting unsafe sites because such site contain malicious file which get attached with your Windows System.
Common Symptoms Of History Wipe Clean
If History Wipe Clean also exist on your Windows System then you will experience weird activities in your Windows System. It blocks all the security related software such as antivirus and firewall. You will notice that your Windows System automatically restart and shutdown without your instruction. The threat run several useless process which consume big part of available resource which result in slow performance of Windows System. In addition you will also get difficulties in surfing Internet and your browsing session will be ruined by plenty of annoying ads. Beside that you will also notice some unknown application in your Windows System which you have never installed. Such application can harm your PC badly. Therefore it is recommended to Uninstall History Wipe Clean Assistance For form Windows System.
Uninstall History Wipe Clean Assistance For From Windows System
Part 1 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu and select Restart option.
- When Windows System become active, start pressing F8 button.
- It launch Advanced boot options on the screen.
- Select Safe mode with networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Press power button at Windows screen, press shift key and click Restart.
- Now select Troubleshoot option from screen.
- Then click on the Advanced option.
- After that select Startup setting option.
- Choose Enable safe mode and press Restart button.
- Enable Safe Mode With Networking option by pressing F5 button.
Part 2 : Stop History Wipe Clean Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons at once on keyboard.
- Now choose Task manager option from the list.
- Select History Wipe Clean related process, select them and click End Task button.
Part 3 : Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Control Panel
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Windows 7/Vista
- Go to the start menu and select Control panel option.
- Under the Programs group, select Uninstall a program option.
- Now select the malicious program and select Uninstall Change.
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Windows 8
- Press Win + R button at once to open Run Box.
- Then type Control panel in Run box and press Enter button.
- Click Uninstall a program in Programs group.
- Select History Wipe Clean from program list and click Uninstall button to Uninstall it.
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and choose the Setting option.
- In the settings menu, select the system option.
- From the left pane, Select Apps & features option.
- Select the malicious program which you want to Uninstall.
Part 4 : Uninstall All Suspicious Extensions, Add-ons, Plug-ins From Internet Explorer
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Google chrome
- First of all open Chrome browser and click on the menu button.
- Then click on More tools and Extensions.
- Select unwanted extension related to History Wipe Clean.
- Uninstall all the selected extension by clicking on Recycle Bin.
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Internet Explorer
- Click on Internet explorer icon to open it.
- Now click on the Gear icon button from right top corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons, select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search for History Wipe Clean related add-ons and click on Disable.
- In case the add-on can’t be deleted, click on Uninstall and click Close.
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu button.
- The Add-ons Manager tab will be open.
- In add-on manager tab, select Extension or Add-on panel.
- Select History Wipe Clean related add-on and click on Uninstall button.
- If the pops up appear, click on Restart now.
Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser does not have extension settings hence you will need to clear the browsing data only.
- Open Microsoft Edge browser in your screen.
- Select More (…) option, then Settings.
- You will see Choose What to Clear option, click on it.
- Now check all the boxes and click on Clear option.
Part 5 : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click menu option.
- From the drop down list, Click on settings.
- You will get a search box, type RESET.
- Complete the process by clicking on Reset button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla, click on menu and press Help (?) option.
- Choose Troubleshooting Information option.
- From top of page, tap on Refresh Firefox button.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Press Refresh Firefox button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- First of all open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools menu and go to Internet Option.
- Then click on Advance tab and press Reset button.
- Search Delete Personal Settings, press Reset Button.
- Now click on Close Button and restart IE.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser, click on More (…) icon.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Then click on view advanced settings option.
- From Search in the address bar with option, Press <Add new>.
- Enter desire search engine URL and click Add as default.
Part 6 : Uninstall History Wipe Clean From Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to Open Run window.
- Then type regedit and click on OK.
- Find and delete the registry files related to History Wipe Clean.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[History Wipe Clean]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0