Delete .protect File Virus from Chrome
Following browsers are infected by .protect File Virus
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla Firefox:44, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.1, Mozilla:38.1.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:41, Mozilla Firefox:48, Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla:43.0.3, Mozilla:46|
Best Help To Remove .protect File Virus From OS
Info About .protect File Virus
.protect File Virus is a malicious program which can easily infect any OS. This nasty threat is designed by some expert cyber criminals which silently invade any PC and sync deeply inside it. It is known for its hideous features which help it to remain undetected in the OS for a long time. Once it get executed in your computer then it will start a serious of malicious process which arise problems and put your OS in poor condition. In order to execute all its malicious operation, it make medication in the OS settings. Beside that, it also affect your default web browser and you must know that it can easily target the well known Firefox. In order to protect your PC from such issue, you have to Remove .protect File Virus soon.
How .protect File Virus Invade Into OS ?
In order to invade its targeted OS, .protect File Virus make use of deceptive ways. Spam email is one of the main source through which this infection can get inside your OS. Targeted user’s will get an email which contains a legitimate looking attachment. Maybe the attachment look legitimate but be aware because it contain activation code of this threat and opening the attachment will activate it in your OS. Beside that it also travel with free software package as addition or hidden file. Installing such freeware through default setting will also install its additional file in your OS. In addition, you should also refrain from visiting unsafe sites because such site contain malicious file which get attached with your OS.
Common Symptoms Of .protect File Virus
If .protect File Virus also exist on your OS then you will experience weird activities in your OS. It blocks all the security related software such as antivirus and firewall. You will notice that your OS automatically restart and shutdown without your instruction. The threat run several useless process which consume big part of available resource which result in slow performance of OS. In addition you will also get difficulties in surfing Internet and your browsing session will be ruined by plenty of annoying ads. Beside that you will also notice some unknown application in your OS which you have never installed. Such application can harm your PC badly. Therefore it is recommended to Remove .protect File Virus Assistance For form OS.
Remove .protect File Virus Assistance For From OS
Part 1 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu and select Restart option.
- When OS become active, start pressing F8 button.
- It launch Advanced boot options on the screen.
- Select Safe mode with networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Press power button at Windows screen, press shift key and click Restart.
- Now select Troubleshoot option from screen.
- Then click on the Advanced option.
- After that select Startup setting option.
- Choose Enable safe mode and press Restart button.
- Enable Safe Mode With Networking option by pressing F5 button.
Part 2 : Stop .protect File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons at once on keyboard.
- Now choose Task manager option from the list.
- Select .protect File Virus related process, select them and click End Task button.
Part 3 : Remove .protect File Virus From Control Panel
Remove .protect File Virus From Windows 7/Vista
- Go to the start menu and select Control panel option.
- Under the Programs group, select Remove a program option.
- Now select the malicious program and select Remove Change.
Remove .protect File Virus From Windows 8
- Press Win + R button at once to open Run Box.
- Then type Control panel in Run box and press Enter button.
- Click Remove a program in Programs group.
- Select .protect File Virus from program list and click Remove button to Remove it.
Remove .protect File Virus From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and choose the Setting option.
- In the settings menu, select the system option.
- From the left pane, Select Apps & features option.
- Select the malicious program which you want to Remove.
Part 4 : Remove All Suspicious Extensions, Add-ons, Plug-ins From Firefox
Remove .protect File Virus From Google chrome
- First of all open Chrome browser and click on the menu button.
- Then click on More tools and Extensions.
- Select unwanted extension related to .protect File Virus.
- Remove all the selected extension by clicking on Recycle Bin.
Remove .protect File Virus From Internet Explorer
- Click on Internet explorer icon to open it.
- Now click on the Gear icon button from right top corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons, select Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search for .protect File Virus related add-ons and click on Disable.
- In case the add-on can’t be deleted, click on Remove and click Close.
Remove .protect File Virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu button.
- The Add-ons Manager tab will be open.
- In add-on manager tab, select Extension or Add-on panel.
- Select .protect File Virus related add-on and click on Remove button.
- If the pops up appear, click on Restart now.
Remove .protect File Virus From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser does not have extension settings hence you will need to clear the browsing data only.
- Open Microsoft Edge browser in your screen.
- Select More (…) option, then Settings.
- You will see Choose What to Clear option, click on it.
- Now check all the boxes and click on Clear option.
Part 5 : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click menu option.
- From the drop down list, Click on settings.
- You will get a search box, type RESET.
- Complete the process by clicking on Reset button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla, click on menu and press Help (?) option.
- Choose Troubleshooting Information option.
- From top of page, tap on Refresh Firefox button.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Press Refresh Firefox button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- First of all open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools menu and go to Internet Option.
- Then click on Advance tab and press Reset button.
- Search Delete Personal Settings, press Reset Button.
- Now click on Close Button and restart IE.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser, click on More (…) icon.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Then click on view advanced settings option.
- From Search in the address bar with option, Press <Add new>.
- Enter desire search engine URL and click Add as default.
Part 6 : Remove .protect File Virus From Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to Open Run window.
- Then type regedit and click on OK.
- Find and delete the registry files related to .protect File Virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[.protect File Virus]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0